South Orange's Civic Week Ahead - April 16
A look at this week's government meetings in South Orange.
Here is the schedule for this week’s government and committee meetings. Please remember that all meeting times and dates are subject to change.
- The Planning and Zoning Committee will be holding a special meeting at 8 p.m. at Village Hall to discuss the Historic Preservation Commission.
- Village President Alex Torpey holds his weekly office hours from 3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- The Library Board will meet at 7:30 p.m. at the South Orange Public Library.
- The Parking Authority will hold a meeting at 7:15 p.m. at Village Hall.
- The Cultural Arts Advisory Board meeting will hold their monthly meeting at 6:30 p.m. at the Baird Center.
- The Citizens Budget Advisory Committee will hold a meeting at 7:30 p.m. at Village Hall.
- The Board of Health will meet for their regular monthly meeting at Village Hall at 7:30 p.m.
- The Environmental Commission will meet at Village Hall at 7:30 p.m.
Readers are advised to check out South Orange’s official calendar for any meeting cancellations or reschedulings. If your government related event is not listed here, please e-mail Local Editor Marcia Worth at email@example.com with all the information.