South Orange's Civic Week Ahead - Feb. 27
A look at this week's municipal meetings.
Here is the schedule for this week’s government and committee meetings. Please remember all meeting times and dates are subject to change.
- The Planning and Zoning Committee will hold their monthly meeting at 6:45 p.m. at Village Hall.
- The Legal Committee will meet at Village Hall at 6:15 p.m.
- The Board of Trustees will hold a regular meeting at 7:30 p.m. at Village Hall.
- Village President Alex Torpey holds his weekly office hours from 3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- The Citizen’s Public Safety Committee will be holding their monthly meeting at 7:30 p.m. at Village Hall.
- The Recreation and Cultural Affairs committee will meet at The Baird Center at 6:30 p.m.
- The Board of Trustees will hold a budget workshop at Village Hall at 8 p.m.
- The Public Works and Infrastructure committee will meet at Village Hall at 7 p.m.
- The Public Safety committee will meet at Village Hall at 7 p.m.
- The South Orange/Seton Hall University Engagement Committee will hold their monthly meeting at 7:30 p.m. at Village Hall.
- No Meetings Scheduled
Readers are advised to check out South Orange’s official calendar for any meeting cancellations or reschedulings. If your government-related event is not listed here, please e-mail Interim Local Editor Scott Egelberg at firstname.lastname@example.org with all the information.