South Orange's Civic Week Ahead - Jan. 9
A look at this week's government meetings.
Here is the schedule for this week’s government and committee meetings. Please remember that all meeting times and dates are subject to change.
- The Legal Committee will meet at Village Hall at 6:45 p.m.
- The Board of Trustees will hold a regular meeting at 7:45 p.m. at Village Hall. Official action may be taken.
- Village President Alex Torpey holds his weekly office hours from 3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- The River Greenway Committee will meet at Village Hall at 6:30 p.m.
- The Energy Policy Committee will meet at 7:30 p.m. at Village Hall.
- Main Street South Orange (MSSO) will hold their monthly meeting at 8 p.m. at 18 South Orange Avenue, 3rd floor.
- The SOMAtv Board of Governors will meet at Village Hall at 9 a.m.
- The Planning Board will meet at 7:30 p.m. at Village Hall.
- Superintendent Brian Osborne will be giving his State of the District address at 7 p.m. at Columbia High School.
- A public forum will be held at 8 p.m. in the Columbia High School auditorium to address the proposed Middle School Transformation plan.
- No Public Meetings Scheduled
Readers are advised to check out South Orange’s official calendar for any meeting cancellation or rescheduling. If your government related event is not listed here, please e-mail Interim Editor Scott Egelberg at email@example.com with all the information.