South Orange's Civic Week Ahead - March 19
A look at this week's government meetings.
Here is the schedule for this week’s government and committee meetings. Please remember that all meeting times and dates are subject to change.
- No Meetings Scheduled
- Village President Alex Torpey holds his weekly office hours from 3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m at Village Hall.
- The Parking Authority will be holding their monthly meeting at Village Hall at 7:30 p.m.
- The Library Board will be holding a meeting at 7:30 p.m. at the South Orange Public Library.
- The Cultural Arts Advisory Board will hold their monthly meeting at 6:30 p.m. at Village Hall
- The Planning and Zoning Committee will meet at 7:30 p.m. at Village Hall
- The Public Works & Infrastructure Committee will hold its monthly meeting at Village Hall at 7:30 p.m.
- The Recreation Advisory Board will hold their monthly meeting at 7 p.m. at the Baird Center.
- The Development Committee will hold its monthly meeting at Village Hall at 7:30.
Readers are advised to check out South Orange’s official calendar for any meeting cancellation or rescheduling. If your government related event is not listed here, please e-mail Interim Editor Scott Egelberg at email@example.com with all the information.