Change up your traditional Thanksgiving recipes with a little help from Patch!
This is not the Patch's first Thanksgiving. Throughout the years, there have been numerous articles, blogs and tips posted about holiday recipes and cocktails. In order to help get your table ready, here is a short list of some of the best. Click on the links below and it will transport you to the recipes.
But this list is far from complete! So if you have a Thanksgiving recipe you hold dear to your heart, share it with your neighbors and friends by:
- Posting the recipes/tips in the comment section below; or
- Sending them firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Looking for a new way to cook your bird? Then check out these recipes (stuffed, unstuffed, braised, grilled, smoked, and deep fried), in addition to cook times, and a few general tips and tricks.
• Three recipes from Jaindl's Turkey Farm: The ultimate brine for turkey, smoked turkey, and turkey BBQ.
• Want to pair your wine with the delicious dishes on your table but don't know a thing about wine? Then check out this informational guide about Thanksgiving foods and wine, which includes a list of recommended sparkling, chardonnay, riesling, pinot noir, syrah, zinfandel and Italian wines.
• Spice up your cocktails with decoration tips, or go straight for the shaker with these Thanksgiving recipes: Pomegranate Cosmopolitan, and Naughty but Nice Cocktail.
• Autumn Delight (scroll to the bottom).
• Go beyond pies with this list of recipes: Gingersnap pumpkin pie, rustic caramel apple tart, and pumpkin bread pudding.