Bunny's is a family-run business that was started over 80 years ago. The space was being used as a candy store when current owner Leslie Pogany's grandmother opened the restaurant and took out the first liquor license in South Orange after the end of Prohibition.
It's a family-oriented restaurant (with sizable crowds after youth soccer games and for Our Lady of Sorrows night on Tuesdays), but there's also a robust bar and Happy Hour scene. Take your pick from booths, bar or the tables. In the summer, you can sit in the garden.
Happy hour is from 4pm to 5pm; there's free pizza and specials on pitchers of beer. Come watch one of the 18 TV's, every sporting game is usually on one.
There's a side room that can accommodate private parties of 25 to 30. Delivery is available daily from 4pm to 9pm.
- Fax: 973-763-6440
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 2pm - 2am; Sat, Sun, 11am - 2pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Thin-crust pizza with fresh pesto, and chicken and with fresh spinach and garlic; garlic salad
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Italian, Pizza
- Signature dishes: Thin Crust Pizza, Defcon Wings, Burgers
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The Thin Crust Pizza
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 26
- Features: Buffet, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night, Singles scene
- Dress code: Casual