Located off South Orange Avenue and adjacent to Marshall School, Grove Park is popular with walkers and joggers. They use the path that wraps around the park or the edge of the street. The playground has two swing sets and a jungle gym. Picnicking and dog walking are prohibited.
- Hours: Daily, dawn - dusk
- Handicap Accessible: The park has asphalt-paved paths.
- Parking: On-street: free
- Features: Benches, Playgrounds
- Permit requirements: Contact the Department of Recreation and Cultural Affairs
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires, No pets
- Wi-Fi: None
- Area: 8.09 acres