Margie Freeman, L.C.S.W.
Margie Freeman is trained in a variety of approaches designed to help you reach your personal goals and self-understanding. She specializes in trauma, couples and mind/body issues. Financial assistance is available through a negotiated fee. She also does free consultation by phone only.
- Hours: By appointment only
- Handicap Accessible: A handicapped accessible entrance Is located in the back of the building.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Parking: On-street: free
- Insurance accepted: Aetna, Cigna, Oxford and United Behavioral
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Licenses: Clinical Social Worker, certified by EMDR International Association and Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Accreditations/certifications: EMDR Practitioner and Employee Assistance Professional
- Affiliations: HWPN(Health & Wellness), American Prychotherapy Association, National Association of Social Workers.
- Free consultation: No
- Services: Group therapy
- Type: Social worker