New Jersey Transit offers two local bus lines: Bus 92 (Newark to South Orange) and Bus 107 (South Orange to New York). Bus 92 departs from the South Orange Railroad Station and Bus 107 departs from the corner of Sloan Street and 2nd Street. Bus 92 runs from 6:06am - 12:20am on weekdays; 6:18am - 12:20am on Saturdays and 7:05am - 12:05am on Sundays. Bus 107 runs from 5:55am - 1:33am on weekdays, 6:34am - 3am on Saturdays and 7:19am - 11:50pm on Sundays.
- Hours: Station ticket office Mon - Fri, 4:55am - 12:55am; Sat, Sun, 8:35am - 6:05pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a handicapped-accessible bus. To access it, call by 4pm the day before you want to travel.
- Reach: Local, Regional/commuter
- Transportation: Bus, Commuter rail
- Rental cars: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Parking durations available: Long-term, Short-term
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Discounts: Senior, Student
- Carriers: New Jersey Transit