South Mountain Yoga
South Mountain Yoga teaches a form of hatha yoga that focuses on biomechanics and is based on life-affirming philosophy for all levels of yoga practitioners. With a full roster of friendly and experienced teachers, South Mountain provides a comfortable and challenging practice for everyone.
- Hours: Mornings: Mon through Fri 9:00 am-12:00 pm. Evenings: Mon through Thurs 6:00-8:30 pm, Fri 6:00-8:00 pm. Weekends: Sat and Sun 8:00 am-1:00 pm. For the full schedule visit www.southmountainyoga.com.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Contact email: Info@southmountainyoga.com
- Founding Date: 2006
- What makes this community special?: At SMY, we don't just do yoga. We learn it. Yoga can enhance not only your physical health, but your understanding of who you are. Our teachers offer safe, alignment-based instruction that challenges you assumptions, yet respects your boundaries.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Senior, Student, Volume/season
- Membership info: Sessions are purchased individually or by package. Purchase online or contact studio directly
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- Class Schedule Link: southmountainyoga.com/cl_schedule.html
- Number of classes/week: 22
- Average class size: 12
- Number of instructors: 6
- Approx. male-to-female ratio: 1:2
- Levels: Advanced, Beginner, Intermediate, Mixed-level classes
- Specialties: For kids, Pre-natal
- What is your training philosophy?: Our goal is to bring you the best, most engaging, most useful teachings from the yoga tradition--with a sense of humor!
- Services: One-on-one instruction, Retreats, Shop