Between 1974 and 1996, Mark Williams was a world-class contender in national and international martial arts tournaments. Since then, he has coached seventeen national taekwondo champions, as well as 1992 Olympic gold medalist Herbert Perez. Mark's TKD practice helps children build confidence, self-respect, and strength as they learn the basic techniques, and the adult practice is a challenging workout.
- Hours: Class times: Mon - Thu, 5pm - 5:55pm, 6pm - 6:55pm, 7pm - 8pm; Fri, 5pm - 5:55pm, 6pm - 6:55pm; Sat, 9am - 9:55am, 10am - 10:55pm, 11am - noon.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- Number of classes/week: 14
- Number of instructors: 1
- Type: Tae Kwon Do
- Uses ranking system: Yes
- Participates in competitions: Yes